Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Sky is always Blue


I’m loving the Blue Sky.
As in Blue Sky Alpacas organic cotton, color: Tomato, kind of an orangy crimson.
The pattern is Tomato, designed by Wendy Bernard (www.knittingdaily.com).
Seven inches knit so far!

What’s really interesting is that it is knit from the top down, with a deep square scoop neck, so soon I’ll be knitting in the round, tapering the bust and waist.
Soon I’ll be working on the simple band of herringbone that circles the bust, in Nut.

When I finish it, it’ll be crisp, cool fall; but one of those days, probably in early October, check out the lady with the handmade, short-sleeved sweater on Main.

The colors are, from top, cumin, tomato, thistle and pumpkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those yarn colors are beautiful for fall. Can you tell me the names?